Filtration skids are designed for various filtration needs – cell removal, sterile filtration of media, buffer, or process fluid that can be easily integrated with any process equipment. Filter Skids range in size from 1Rx6” to 12Rx30”.
Salient Features of Biotree Filtration skids
- Design permits sterilization of filter and sterile piping independently. Special design for vacuum break and cooling with sterile air, post sterilization.
- Provision for cleaning of filter bell during CIP.
- Designed with provision for wetting and integrity testing of filters.
- Code 25 adapters enabling use of any standard filters.
- Sterile filtration skids comprise of pre-filter (pore size 0.45um) and final filter (pore size 0.2um).
- The system is equipped with integrity connectors.