Filtration skids are designed for various filtration needs – cell removal, sterile filtration of media, buffer, or process fluid that can be easily integrated with any process equipment. Filter Skids range in size from 1Rx6” to 12Rx30”.
- Design permits sterilization of filter and sterile piping independently. Special design for vacuum break and cooling with sterile air, post sterilization.
- Provision for cleaning of filter bell during CIP.
- Designed with provision for wetting and integrity testing of filters.
- Code 25 adapters enabling use of any standard filters.
- Sterile filtration skids comprise of pre-filter (pore size 0.45um) and final filter (pore size 0.2um).
- The system is equipped with integrity connectors.