Process vessels are designed for various functions such as media or buffer preparation, inactivation, PEGylation, emulsification, or any other requirement. Our tailor-made process vessels are user-oriented and reliable.
Salient Features of Biotree Process Vessels
- Instrumentation and automation are provided as per requirement of the process chain in Process Vessels.
- Process Vessels maybe fixed or mobile with provision of castor wheels. Cleanable - and Sterilizable - In Place.
- Bottom driven magnetic mixer with variable speed control. Automatic speed control to prevent dry run of magnetic agitators.
- Agitator control for minimum batch mixing volume.
- Accurate level control with staged WFI addition through pilot valve.
- Provision of Hoppers for addition of powders for Media Preparation.